This is my story of weight loss, health and wealth. Come join me for a incredible journey into getting all the things I desire and deserve in this wonderful life. See you soon and keep dreaming.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
My Success
Today is another easy day just need to do EXERSIZE aint it great we can do it!!!
I am going to do this. Wednesday is the day I'll be eating healthy and cut out so much junk food. I'm not on a diet I'm eating healtheir and exercizing everyday and taking Zrii. The Zrii is giving me lots energy I don't feel so run down. So far so good. I'm walking on a treadmill 30 min. a day. I use a treadmill cause I have had my knee replaced and am afraid of falling on the ice this time of year. Well thats all wish you all a happy new year. Melody
OK, I have been working on figuring all this computer stuff out think I'm getting it. I'm keeping up with exercising and eating healthy I feel great. Been drinking Amalaki Juice didn't think it was working tell I ran out. It has helped me feel rejuvenated. Well know to find bloggers. Melody
I am going to do it this year take off the 30 extra pounds. I have put on 30 yes 30 extra pounds this is horrible to me. Well its time to do something about it. I am going to get myself in shape for me no one else but ME.
2 comments:
I am going to do this. Wednesday is the day I'll be eating healthy and cut out so much junk food. I'm not on a diet I'm eating healtheir and exercizing everyday and taking Zrii. The Zrii is giving me lots energy I don't feel so run down. So far so good. I'm walking on a treadmill 30 min. a day. I use a treadmill cause I have had my knee replaced and am afraid of falling on the ice this time of year. Well thats all wish you all a happy new year. Melody
OK, I have been working on figuring all this computer stuff out think I'm getting it. I'm keeping up with exercising and eating healthy I feel great. Been drinking Amalaki Juice didn't think it was working tell I ran out. It has helped me feel rejuvenated. Well know to find bloggers. Melody
Post a Comment